Thursday, July 24, 2014

Former Teacher Sues School Board Over Firing

AIKEN, SC (AIP) – Local resident Marty St. Croix has filed suit in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina seeking to force the Aiken County School Board to reinstate him and pay back wages for what he claims is his illegally firing because of his sexual orientation.

“I can’t believe it has come to this,” said St. Croix, a 37-year old science teacher who spent 13 years teaching at South Aiken High School until school board members learned about his lifestyle from his Facebook posts. “I never hid the fact that I was a male lesbian. Everybody knew that I dug chicks.

“When I was young the other guys at school made fun of me because I liked the ladies. They’d call me names and I got beaten up on a fairly regular basis. I don’t like being a male lesbian but I was born this way.”

Lewis Carpenter, attorney for the Aiken County School Board, said he wouldn’t normally comment on pending legal action but would make an exception in this case.

“St. Croix is one sick fuck,” said Carpenter contacted Sunday on his way to church. “He has sex with women. I don’t mean little, under aged girls, I mean adult women. He’s a male lesbian and it makes my skin and the skins of our community crawl just thinking about it.”

Legal scholar Marion Richardson, professor of law at the University of South Carolina, thinks St. Croix’s chances to prevail are strong.

“The courts have long held that sexual preference is not a lawful reason to terminate an employee,” said Richardson. “It’s unfortunate because people like St. Croix disgust me. I personally think he should be destroyed like a dangerous bacillus.”

St. Croix thinks that he lifestyle is just misunderstood.

“I just like having sex with women,” said St. Croix. “It’s nothing kinky or dirty: missionary, doggie, reverse cowboy. Just sex. I just enjoy a nice pair of yabos and a wet vagina. A lot of folks might think that it’s sick for a guy to feel this way but it’s how I am.”

Oral argument in the suit is set to begin in the District Court on Monday.


feedback? ubetterubet129@hotmail.com

No comments: