Friday, October 17, 2014

Rawl Is Done

PINELLAS PARK, FL (AIP) - Local resident Andy Rawl, dazed and confused by the mixed signals his girlfriend Heather Johnson gives him sought soloace at Clearwater's Twisted Soul nightspot Tuesday night, wondering what he could have done differently to salvage his failed relationship.

"She tell me she loves me then she tells me she hates the way I live, the things I do and the future I want," said Rawl, deeply into his cups at the Soul. "Basically it was 'I love you the way you are, now change'".

"I love him, but he needs to be a totally different man than he is now," said Johnson, reached on her cell phone somewhere in Italy. "I love him for being him if he was only different."

Rawl, barely able to raise his head from the bar, found fault with that line of reasoning.

"So at 52 I'm unformed and malleable?", said Rawl, horribly slurring his speech. "I am what I am. You get what you see. You want something else then go and find it.

"We have a basic misunderstanding. She thinks I have to amuse her and I think she needs to accept me or move along."





No comments: