Friday, June 27, 2014

Clinton New Book An Eye Opener

NEW YORK (AIP) – In her new ‘tell all’ book Hard Choices about the lean years the Clinton family faced after leaving the White House "flat broke" former First Lady and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton recounts how she had to “suck a few cocks” in order to make ends meet.

“I was out there on East Fiftieth Street near the Waldorf-Astoria looking for johns,” writes Clinton. “I’d do eight, nine guys a day which would bring home $160 to $180. It was tough work. The other girls didn’t have to overcome the kankle problem I had, but I discounted my rate and did okay.

“At first Bill was indignant but I explained to him that I wasn’t having sex with those men, just blowing them. And besides, it kept him in Big Macs and malt liquor. He never stopped complaining that I smelled like other men’s balls however. I did a lot of breath mints in those days.”

The book further relates the troubles young Chelsea Clinton faced.

“Bill and I were both thrilled that Chelsea is going to give birth to our first grandson,” writes Hillary. “We were a little afraid that the several abortions she went through after we left the White House might make a normal pregnancy impossible. “

Clinton’s book tour has not been producing the crowds and buzz she had hoped for. Early supporters thought that the tour might dovetail nicely into a 2016 run for the presidency.

“Nobody’s really showing up,” said Clinton. “So I sit at a Barnes and Nobles in Salt Lake City for a few hours drinking coffee. Later, of course, I’m out making a buck. When it's money I'll do about anything - oral, anal whatever. They only thing I won't do is talk about Benghazi.”

feedback? ubetterubet129@hotmail.com

No comments: